Job Details: Property Advisor
- Should be able to assist, guide and resolve all the issues of the Customers such as - Related to Property, Technical, Legal, Statutory (Various permissions like HMDA, DTCP, GHMC, RERA etc.), updates on stagewise construction process, Material specification, Registration & Stamp act and Home loans services etc.
- Should be able to give End-to-End post buying real-estate services from agreement stage to till handover of the property to the customer.
- Company will provide leads/customers to the property advisor to give professional and personalized services.
- Continues support will be given by management at various stages to the property advisor.
- Upgradation on latest market knowledge (Training) will be provided by managment from time to time on quarterly basis.
- Coordination and liaisoning with the builders, clients and the management.
- Should have excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge in real-estate industry.
- Should have good computer knowledge.
- Through knowledge of the respected area (State/City).
- Arrange site visits if necessary, by coordinating with the property Developer, Customers and other Internal Stake holders.
Incentive / Commission:
- Based on the performance of the property advisor, and according to the customer feedback, star rating will be given and the commission will be increased proportionately,
- Preferably experience in Brokerage industry/Insurance Industry/ Hospitality Industry.
- Good communication skills both verbal & written.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
Age Limit: 25 years to 45 years.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular updates on online portals.
Selection Process: Written Test module wise followed by personal Interview.
Training: Selected candidate will be given 8 to 10 weeks of intensive training module wise on Company business portal.
Who can Apply / Eligibility? : Graduates/House-wives/VRS persons/Military/Insurance Agents/Tourism & Travel agents/Home loans/Personal loans/Hotel industry/Credit Card/Brokerage/Consultants/Any other segments.
CTC per annum: Can earn up to 4 LPA to 6 LPA
Total Experience:3 to 5 Years of Exp.
Will travel? : Yes
Work time: Flexible working hours
Vacancies Available: 3000 Property Advisors (All States, Tier I & II cities. Each state approximately 100 nos - city wise).
Gender: Male / Female